Friday, March 08, 2013

SKETCHES FROM ECCC 2013

Seattle's EMERALD CITY COMIC CON was super fun and a huge success! I had a blast and am already looking forward to next year. Thanks to everyone that popped by the booth, said hi and got a sketch, book or prints from me--I nearly sold out of everything which was a first. 

Here's a few sketches I did up there--and of course forgot to take pics of some of the bigger ones (if you have any of those big SAMURAI JACK sketches I did for you, feel free to email me a pic or scan!). The requests were varied, which is good, because so are my drawing styles...




3 comments:

WJC said...

WOW! For all of them.

Jon McNally said...

Oh, no! You were at ECCC this year? I couldn't make it ... Boo-hoo-hoo!

Lovely drawings, though :)

Davis Chino said...

All of 'em are awe-stum, but the very best one is last: BIG BARDA! (and it's all mine!! Thank you, Andy Man!)