Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"DOC BIZARRE AND THE SICK SPIDERS FROM SPACE !"

DOC BIZARRE MD will be out in shops on 11/30--exactly 2 weeks away. I thought I would offer up some original pages for rent and/or sale in the days leading towards the books release!
Until I set up another blog/site devoted solely to Doc Biz pages, here's a sampling of one of my pinups. Below is the original inked page, on standard comic book paper--roughly 11x17. I have 8 original pinups, unused covers and final cover. Once the book is released I will have available 50 or so original story pages for sale as well. Just in time for Christmas!
If interested, lemme know at astrobug@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Thomas Perkins said...

Looking forward to it!

wolfboy said...

Thanks, man! Your pinup looks AMAZING in the book!!! I can't wait for people to see it.