Monday, November 05, 2007

SOMETHING DIFFERENT...

Thought I'd post something a little...a-typical for a moment. These were some designs I did as a favor for the beautiful and talented AMY ROGERS. Recently I've been wondering why it is out of all the pitches and shows I've put together, I've never presented an "action" show. I've always been a fan--though suppose I always viewed anything other than ROBOTECH sort of mindless. These days, anyways. But I caught Legion of Super Heroes the other day and thought it was fun; if only for seeing characters I looked at in comic books for years actually moving and talking. Who knows, perhaps inspiration will strike and the next developement road I'll travel will be one with toy possibilities!



4 comments:

murrayb said...

wow! these are really spiffy.I love the fourth world badass parade marshall guy. now, imagine modok playing a glokenspiel. comedy gold.

T' said...

The color versions are nice but your pencils are SO lively!! That's one confident line. Love it!

Howard Shum said...

Nice designs!

Jay D Smith said...

awesome!

j.